Friday, February 17, 2017

Message From Dr. Tiffany Spicer

Dear Students & Families,
In April 2014 I was given the awesome opportunity to serve THE Leander High School. When I accepted this opportunity I was extremely excited to embark on this new journey, however, I had no idea what was to come… Taking on the role of principal at Leander High School has been one of THE BEST experiences of my life. I have been made to feel like I am truly a part of a wonderful family full of students, teachers, and parents. You all are the reason we have been successful over the last three years!
As many of you know I was in graduate school when I came to Leander High School. This past spring I defended my dissertation and became Dr. Spicer. Many of our students and parents celebrated me but also asked me what was next… I have been given the opportunity to continue my service to Leander HS and all of the other schools in Leander ISD as the Executive Director of College and Career Pathways.
Although I am so excited to begin this new journey of my career, this change is bittersweet. I truly love the culture, campus and community that we have created. I knew this day would come but I did not know it would come this soon. I am honored to be asked to serve in this capacity by Dr. Troxell. I promise to represent our Lion Pride in everything I do 110%. As we close out the year I will continue to serve and give 110% in the role of Leander High School principal as the district seeks input on the new principal for the coming school year.
I want to take the time to say THANK YOU to ALL of you for allowing me the opportunity to serve and pour into our students, teachers, parents, and community. I have truly been blessed and I have grown so much from working with you all. I am excited I will be able to continue my career in Leander ISD and I will continue to support our Leander Lions and our rising Lions.
With a sincere heart I say Thank You,
Tiffany T. Spicer

Dr. Tiffany T. Spicer